OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Monday, May 12, 2008

Great Black Box

Well, it seems like I'm being forced to blog, what with my two compatriots seemingly running out of ideas (note previous incomprehensible post).

I guess I'll talk about the only thing that has kept me semi-amused for the time being, the PS3. Yes, I own a PS3. You won't hear me argue which one's better, Wii, 360 or PS3, cause to really know would be to buy all three then wait for the playing field to be level first before you start judging them. (Or you could watch this vid and decide for yourself: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/1383-Zero-Punctuation-Console-Rundown)

But for now, I'll be hankering for the PS3 to eventually beat the stuffing outta the other two but that might take some waiting. Good things come to those who wait I suppose.

And yes back to the PS3. The only thing that's pissing me off is the massive update file I have to download before I can go online on it. (Actually that could be a blessing in disguise seeing that I will have my ass handed to me in pieces in PES 08 by Mr. Jakcrash once I do so.) And with my internet deciding to shit itself and die every few seconds, downloading that file takes a little more patience than I have, worse so because the download resets everytime the connection dies.

Oh well, I'll give it a shot during my holidays, maybe I can finally experience the so-called incredibly fun multiplayer of GTA4. (Yes, it can go multiplayer and it is the most kickass thing ever or so according to what the reviews had led me to think.) For now I guess I would have to say a reluctant good-bye to it, end of the semester brings a hell load of assignments and projects to finish and the ever looming final exams. Sighs.

No comments: