OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I think I'll go to KL. I think I'll eat some hawker food.

Ok before anything else. BAND. AUGUSTANA. LISTEN. NOW.

With that out of the way, going to the airport in a couple of hours for the flight to Singapore. Never used Tiger Airways before so see how it goes. Busy stocking up my iPod and PSP right now to keep myself entertained on the flight.

ANYONE WATCHED EURO08??? If you didn't, congrats, you just missed out on probably the most entertaining international tournament in recent history. Germany vs Spain. Not quite the teams I imagined for the final but well done. The lesser evil prevailed. Say what you like, Torres scored the winner, but in reality he didn't do much else and the German defence were pretty disastrous. The kudos should go to Xavi and Senna who bossed the midfield (plus pissing off Ballack which is always a good thing). All in all a pretty damn good tournament with the exception of the punditry. I am really missing ESPNStar now damnit.

What happened over the week.... well my grandmother passed away which is one thing. Another thing, I AM GOING TO MISS MY FLIGHT DAMN IT. OKTHANKSBYE.

No comments: